Terms of Service
Description of Service
MusicBiatch provides users with a search engine service to locate mp3 files and metadata from external web sites throughout the internet. MusicBiatch has no control over any web sites or resources which are provided by companies or persons other than MusicBiatch. You acknowledge and agree that MusicBiatch is not responsible for the availability or content of any such external sites or resources, and does not endorse any advertising, products or other materials on or available from such web sites or resources. You acknowledge and agree that MusicBiatch is not liable for any loss or damage which may be incurred by you as a result of the availability of those external sites or resources, or as a result of any reliance placed by you on the completeness, accuracy or existence of any advertising, products or other materials on, or available from, such web sites or resources.
Unless explicitly stated otherwise, any new features that augment or enhance the current Service, including the release of new MusicBiatch features, shall be subject to this TOS. You understand and agree that the Service is provided "as is" and that MusicBiatch assumes no responsibility for the timeliness, deletion, or failure to store or deliver any user communications or personalization settings. You are responsible for obtaining access to the Service, and that access may involve third-party fees (such as your own Internet service provider or airtime charges).
1. MusicBiatch makes no warranties, expressed or implied, for the services we provide. MusicBiatch will not be held responsible for any damages you or your business may suffer from using MusicBiatch services. MusicBiatch not be held responsible for any interruptions, delays, failures, inaccuracies, or typographical errors.
2. By entering this site you agree to hold the owners, employees, advertisers of free from any and all liability, including reasonable attorney's fees, arising from or related to Your use of the Site and/or any content contained therein.
3. You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, trade, resell or exploit for any commercial purposes, any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service.
4. You must not, in the use of this website, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
5. If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this Web site, please feel free to Contact Us.